1. Grass-roots treatment: use professional cleaning tools to remove some debris and dust on the ground, and knock out some loose parts on the ground, and then use cement mortar to match the floor repair agent on some ground potholes, trachoma and other places Make repairs.
2. Rough grinding the ground: Use 50 # 80 # 100 # diamond discs to polish in sequence, use the uniform cross method to completely clean the surface, and then use a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust.
After the ground is cleaned and dried after the 100 # diamond sheet is ground, use an automatic sprayer or roller to spray Sinuo Concrete Sealing and Curing Agent (the material is diluted 1: 5 with water) and spray it evenly on the ground. Keep the entire floor wet for 2 hours so that the curing agent can fully penetrate the floor. (Residual paint can be removed with a mop at the curing agent pool)
Wait for the curing agent to dry for 12 hours, and then carry out the transport cross grinding according to the 50 #, 150 #, 300 #, and 500 # resin grinding pads in order, until the ground can not see the scratches and the scraper marks left when the cement is finished, and then remove the dust. Dry the ground.
4. The second pass of curing: After the first pass of curing and drying, use the automatic sprayer or roller to spray the curing agent material on the ground at a constant speed to keep it moist. After 2 hours, use the 1000 # high-throw pad to quickly and uniformly grind the ground. Grind the material left on the ground, and clean the ground after grinding.
5. Fine grinding the ground: Use 500 # resin grinding pad to quickly and uniformly cross-grind until the ground feels smooth.
6. Fine grinding the ground: Repeat the grinding step of 500 # in the fifth step with 1000 #, 2000 #, 3000 # resin dry grinding pads in turn, and try to control it at a constant speed until the ground surface is as bright as the stone surface.
7. Corner treatment: For wall corners, column corners, etc., it is necessary to use a portable angle grinder for grinding. The effect of the finished product will be slightly worse than that of large-area construction.
8. Clean up the ground: Use a multi-purpose floor scrubber or polishing machine plus a hundred cleaning pads for normal dry throwing. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean up the dust and keep the ground clean before work.www.chinavacuumcleaner.com