Epoxy floor paint believes that I do not need to introduce more, and anti-static floor paint is believed to have many people in contact, it is mainly used in precision electronics, communications, computers, precision instruments, precision printing, chemical production, powder In chemical plants, textiles, organic solvents, and especially gas-fired companies such as gas, the application is wide and important, which many people can't imagine.
In this case, it is quite necessary to do a system introduction on anti-static floor paint! Start below:
First, the characteristics of anti-static floor paint
1. Efficient and long-lasting elimination of static charges in the production environment;
2, high mechanical strength, with all the properties of wear-resistant floor, including wear resistance and impact resistance;
3, good chemical solvent resistance, including oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance;
4, good clean performance, anti-mold and moisture-proof effect, but also easy to clean daily;
5, smooth and beautiful, effectively improve the production environment and enhance the brightness;
6, long service life, normal performance can maintain good performance for 5-8 years.
Second, the main classification of anti-static floor
1. Simple and thin coating anti-static floor, suitable for enterprise applications where anti-static requirements are not high and the floor investment budget is not high;
2, mortar coated with anti-static floor, suitable for enterprise applications with high anti-static requirements, but the floor investment budget is not high;
3. Standard self-leveling anti-static floor, suitable for enterprise applications with high anti-static requirements and moderate floor investment budget;
4. The mortar is leveled on the anti-static floor, which is suitable for enterprise applications with high anti-static requirements and sufficient floor budget.
For each upgrade, the anti-static performance is also improved, and there will be a higher improvement in mechanical properties and chemical resistance. Therefore, it is necessary to make corresponding choices depending on the needs of the production enterprise.
Third, the construction foundation of anti-static floor
1. The strength of the ruthenium layer is above C25;
2, the surface flatness is high, measured by 2m ruler, the maximum gap is less than 2mm;
3. The surface has no empty drum, shelling, cracking, oil and chemical residues;
4. The moisture content of the enamel layer is less than 6%;
5. Good moisture and leakage resistance;
6, should have good cement cracking and shrinkage treatment.
Fourth, professional anti-static floor construction process
1. Ground pretreatment, including removing all kinds of pollution on the ground, and using a polishing device to perform the brushing process;
2, brush epoxy conductive sealing primer to enhance the strength of the ground and play a moisture-proof effect;
3. Laying a conductive copper foil net and connecting the connecting end at the corresponding position;
4. Covering the coating in the conductive epoxy mortar;
5. Scratch the conductive epoxy putty in the coating and polish it with a sanding tool;
6. Construction anti-static epoxy topcoat.
Five, anti-static floor grounding system connection
1. The composition of the anti-static floor system: anti-static floor, indoor grounding terminal, outdoor connection end, grounding net, connection protection device;
2, the way of the grounding network:
A. Independent grounding terminal: galvanized steel pipes of single pole, double pole and three poles can be connected to the ground to form an independent grounding system;
B. Lightning protection grounding sharing: share the grounding terminal with the lightning protection grounding system of the building, but must be connected to the lightning protection device;
3, the grounding resistance should be within 10Ω;
4. The connection of the indoor connection end, the outdoor connection end, the grounding net, etc. must be ensured by the screw plus cause.
Sixth, anti-static system detection method
1. Anti-static detection time: It must be carried out one month after the completion of the floor construction, at which time the floor stability is good;
2, anti-static testing standards:
A, system grounding resistance ≤ 10Ω;
B, surface resistance 1.0*1.0E+5Ω-*1.0E+9Ω;
C, system resistance 1.0*1.0E+4Ω-*1.0E+9Ω;
3, using the insulation resistance meter to measure, the distance between the two electrodes is 3 feet, apply 250V voltage, and wait for the data to stabilize and count;
4. Collect 5 groups of data for each test position and then summarize the data;
5. Perform independent tests on different locations to see if the conductive data is normal.
Seven, different types of anti-static floor
A. Conductive floor: an anti-static floor with a resistance value between 2.5*1.0E+4Ω and 1.0*1.0E+6Ω;
B. Dissipative floor: an anti-static floor with a resistance value between 1.0*1.0E+6Ω and 1.0*1.0E+9Ω.www.chinavacuumcleaner.com